Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Was supposed to study today. Went to college with my books and notes. Ended up just loitering around. I've never been so bored!!! No friends, little entertainment... Just last year I would have thought nothing of staying at home, sleeping and reading. Now I demand entertainment though. I'm even starting to think of entering the SJ Walk!! *gasp* And if you know me, you will remember me as a lazy pig who's just interested in books and nothing else.

SAM March Intake Mid-year is on July 24-27. Not very far away, and is gonna be nerve-wrecking. SAM Jan students have already took their mid-year nearly 2 weeks ago; next up is the CAL mid-year next week. I'm starting to regret joining the March intake... going on the January intake would probably make me happier, but then I'm now a March student, not a Januarian.

PTA day is on 23 June. That is 2 weeks from now. Argh no!!!! My mom loves PTA days; likewise I hate it. I never get really good reviews on PTA day, solely because the teachers all say that I could always do better (I bet they say that to all students, but then you don't know my mom). Every PTA day always ends with my mom lecturing me to do better. Not to mention that she'll get my Sem. 1 results, which I've been trying to hide for 2 months now. Is there a way I can intercept my results before they reach my mom? SMS me if you know a way.

I love my mp4. It's a MWalker, 1 Gb capacity. The screen's gone, but it's still usable. After 2 months I've taken it out again with me to college. I had bought it last year, and it's been my constant companion in Spain. In fact, it's part of my Spanish survival kit, that also includes computers with internet connection and my MSN buddies. Oh, and also my dictionary, of course! Sadly, I foresee that my MP4 is not suitable for my needs any more - there's too little memory for my music now. Soon i'll get a higher capacity MP3. I'll miss you, my trusty mp4!!!

Songs of the week:
1. God Knows... (Hirano Aya)
2. Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~ (Kosaka Riyu)
3. Nagareboshi ~Shooting Star~ (Home Made Kazoku)
4. Hero's Come Back! (nobodyknows+)
5. The World (Nightmare)
6. My Gravitation and Lunarian (Sun&Lunar)
7. Shinji no Uzu (from Fate/Stay Night)
8. Hoshizura no Spica (Tamura Yukari)

I never did get to watch Shrek 3 after all. None of my friends can go, and to go to the cinema with my whole family is a horrible situation I never want to repeat. So unless I want to go myself, I have to wait until the DVD comes out T.T

3 months more til the big day. I can barely wait!!! Although it would be like any other year, I still hope it would be different from the previous years' >.<>

Oh yea.... Happy Birthday Mei Kim!!!! So sorry that we can't celebrate together... But Happy Birthday!! May you be lucky the whole year!

No comments: