Saturday, June 30, 2007

If I had to rate all the movies I watched this year, then it would look like this:

5. Shrek 3 - This just wastes your money. Seriously. Well, unless you are an 8-year-old kid...
4. Fantastic Four 2 - Not quite too bad...
3. Pirates of the Carribean 3 - All hype and no plot. Only good thing is Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp.
2. Wild Hogs - Funny!
1. Transformers - Fast-paced action, rather good storyline, funny and interesting!!

Yes!!! Transformers came out on Thursday, and everybody was waiting to watch it, it seems. On Friday many of my cmates were discussing about watching it. Bay's group had 26 ppl (including yours truly) and I also saw some of my ex-classmates and their friends! Talk about the most popular non-sequel movie of the year!

AND it certainly lived up to it's hype.

I must admit, I miss seeing full-blown action on the screens. The last decent action movie I saw was Deja Vu last year, but it didn't have much action at all. And Transformers is FUNNY. In my book, funny is good. Very good.

So yesterday, my plot sprang into action. The whole week after that PTM debacle I was the good, studious girl who could do no wrong. Then yesterday (yes, yesterday) I called my mom from college asking for permission to go out (the less time given to her to think over it, the better). Of course my psychoanalysis worked and I got the permission!!! Then it was off to Pyramid for me!!!!

As usual, I was in Bay's group again. This time round though I saw alot more of my schoolmates ( Chun Hon, Logan and Wai Chien). And also I saw Bryan and Dham, waiting for the 5pm movie (I watched the 3.30pm one).

The movie ended at 6pm, after which I went home. Loh and I took the M99. It was one of those mini-buses that looked like it was in service 30 years ago. There was barely any seating space, much less standing room. Why is Metrobus so reliable (much more reliable than RapidKL) but the buses are so horrible?? Those buses look like they can break down at any time!!!!! Only thing good is that they get you to your destination (RKL just service some areas).

So now, for today's plan: celebrate Ken Hon's birthday!!!

If I can get out of the house, that is.

1 comment:

Tze Lun said...

You're making me more impatient... T_T