Saturday, June 2, 2007

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Claymore!!!
One of my favourite anime shows this season!!!
Every season I'd watch a action-style show (or shounen). Last year it was Fate/Stay Night, Busou Renkin and Shakugan no Shana. Now it's Claymore's turn. I have to admit though, I wasn't interested in the manga version as the art wasn't to my taste. Happily to say, I'm now addicted to the anime version. The action scenes just fill this bloodthirsty gap in my soul xP And the songs are just beautiful. (Hums away)

Anime: Claymore
Date: 4/4/2007
Summary: Claymores are half-Yoma and half-human. They are the warriors of the organisation 'Claymore' that hunts and kills Yomas. Claymore is about Claire, an orphan who turned into a Claymore in order to exact revenge.

Oooohhh.... Now I can't wait for the next episode...



No comments: