Saturday, June 9, 2007

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(Click to enlarge)

My uncle.
In an ad.
No way!!!!!
Now I know how much advertisers cheat us consumers though. They faked my uncle's age. Although he DOES look good for his age...

The college has been super quiet for the last two weeks, and it will be super quiet for the next three weeks. Reason? The SAM students had their holidays, and next up is the ICPU and the CAL students. That sux. College should always be full of people, IMHO. Besides, with all this students having their holidays, when will the Dance club start? Geez...

My uncle is coming down next week. Yes!! The same uncle as pictured above. My mom wants him to come over to our place for a night (though in my opinion, he might not). My dad said why not bring him over to play snooker in Summit? I cheered inwardly at that. Then I realized that I'm a super sucky player, and to play with a pro like him is... like making a fool of myself. T.T

Still haven't finish my essay. Yes, my darling 2000-word-essay-due-on-Monday-or-I'll-forfeit-20-marks-for-my-Mid-year. Why did I pick Women's Rights as my topic in the first place????!!
Also haven't studied for my Msian Studies final exam. I don't even have the notes in the first place. Too lazy to print and read. Now you know how lazy a pig I am.

I've been thinking: Since my friends say that I am crazy, I might as well keep it up. After all, once you are unoficially certified as crazy, nobody really cares about all the crazy things you will do. The worse they can say is that you're weird, or crazy or some other appellant they can think up. And the best thing is...You can do whatver you want!!!. That's a big enough incentive for me to remain crazy. Of course, if you don't care about some side-effects like people avoiding you, or something. I remember this part of a book, where the heroine hates her strict and rigid family. She finally gets the guts to rebel after finding out that she has one year left to live. At a family gathering, one of them asked 'what is the greatest happiness on earth?' Of course the members answered like 'the greatest happiness is to serve' and 'the geratest happiness is to have my dear dead brother back' and such. And guess what our 'crazy' heroine said? 'The greatest happiness is to sneeze in public." Cheers for her!!! And then later she ditches her family to be a housekeeper for a notorious family and then later married a social pariah. What I really liked about the book is that it teaches that life is too short to follow society's rules, or to do things you don't want. Better that you do the things that makes you happy, then even if you died tomorrow, you can say that 'I died happy'. That's what I'd like to do, if I have the guts to. Unfortunately I don't. Not now, at any rate. If not, there'll be things I want to do and things I want to say that will shock people. xP

No comments: