Friday, June 15, 2007

Ah~
That foreboding prophecy I made in my post didn't come true at all!!! So glad! Today during LAN I asked almost all my classmates to go and watch a movie in Pyramid today. Too bad, I asked too late, and they all have plans d, so in the end only me and Mae Yee went.
Shrek 3... We got tickets for 3pm show. I thought it would be good, since Shrek 1 and 2 was really funny...but it's a total failure... Pirates 3 wasn't that nice either, but it was way better than Shrek 3 at least... Shrek 3 totally suck. Watch out for the lame jokes.

After Shrek 3 my friend wanted to jalan-jalan before taking the bus and train home, so she told me to leave her and join Bay's group. Went to the bowling center, saw Ting Yu's class. Then Bay's group walked in. Bay's group today consists of: Bay, Loh, and 3 girls I didn't know. Then 3 more guys joined. Since Bay changed his mind and don't want to go bowling we lepaked at A&W until 5.40pm. Then we went in the cinema (walau, first time I do movie marathon) and saw Fantastic 4. Before that was the usual advertisements and future movie screenings. The Transformers' trailer was pretty cool. But I'm still undecided whether to watch it or not. Depends whether anybody else wants to make a group to see it.

Fantastic 4 was so cool. It managed to make me forget the horror titled Shrek 3. The movie was really sweet! Much more funny than Shrek 3.
We ate at Nando's later...that's where I got to know the girls better :P

At Nando's

By then it was 9pm, and because of the other girls' curfew they had to go home, so we walked them to their car. Then the three of us (Bay, Loh, me) waited for my parents to come and for Bay's bus. Kesian Bay got to wait alone as the bus took a long time to come...

Overall today was an interesting day... Got to make new friends and catch up with the old ones... Now I realise going out with guys is much more interesting than going out with girls... since guys got alot of things to say and are more sporting xP.

No comments: