Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm not the kind of person to talk alot. With my friends of course I do talk alot (especially nonsense) but with strangers and adults I'm very quiet. LOL It's like my genes are battling each other, with my dad's genes fighting for silence and my mom's genes fighting for me to chatter more.

As a kid I used to read alot, so while my grammar and vocabulary improved, my pronunciation did not. I can still write better than I can talk. I pronounce certain words wrongly, and most of the time I don't think before I talk. Whenever I attempt to speak in Chinese my pronunciation is all wrong... which is very bad, as my whole sentence can get twisted around :( Not to mention that my voice is terrible for singing (I sound like a frog?). And in really sticky situations I tend to clam up and only talk when I have something of worth to say.

Wa...! My classmates treat me like a dictionary-cum-encyclopedia!!! Jia Yi always asks me the meaning of certain English words, Yew Wai always ask me how to do the class assignments and Ging is always lost!!! Not to mention 1/4 of my cmates have low self-esteem, so I always have to cheer them up. And also the female cmates are really fussy when it comes to assignments. Everything must be perfect (ikut cakap cikgu) and problem-less.

On another note, Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer is out today!!! Another show to see, although I'm more keen on Shrek 3. Today I asked some of my cmates to go to Pyramid with me 2moro to watch Shrek/F4. Guess what they say?

Reasons given by E4 girls (pick one):
1. Go home/stay back and study
2. Go back HOME (their weekend is spend in Seremban?)

What lah! Watch movie and have lunch takes like 3 hours only, then they have 2 days to do their hw!!! Not to mention that we handed up all our major assignments d (Draft essay, acc assignment). But no, these girls are really studious. And no use asking the guys because they're going to play futsal with our mentor on Friday. Now you know why I'm bored. Guess I'll have to pull up all my courage to take the bus to Pyramid/Summit to watch movie... ALONE!!! Pray that I don't chicken out, please!!! Because actually underneath I'm just a very timid girl...

2 comments:

kVys2o0o said...

haha... which teenagers can talk a lot wif adults?! hehe... I used to when I was actively participated in politics...

wah.. envy.. you got good english.. ah.. I hate reading!~ hope i can have 50% of your english :( My english is terrible. Oo.. not bad orh.. so many ask for your help in assignments haha!~

The same for me. Sometimes I really cant help. I afraid I advise wrongly, yet rejecting their request is rude :( In dilemma..

hahaha... you jz have to bear life like that... I spend my weekends, days ALONE all the time... despite having a roomate from the same sch I was, dun like to join them for cyber.

little girl said...

Hehe...nearly A19 for english!!! Just lack o.1%...

If you are bored call me leh... I'm always finding ppl to go out to watch movie and play with...