Monday, June 11, 2007

College started today!!!
Like every other day the stupid T523 tak datang, and the Metro13 also never see. Go to college, picked up the free paper. Today suddenly the Accounts teacher give notes to photostat. Luckily I got my dad to give me 1/3 of my allowance today (My parents forgot to give me this month's allowance >.<) so I managed to photostat the notes for the class... And now I just realised I forgot to drop off the new Econs notes at the photostat shop.... my mind is really going down the drain...

Handed up the essay drafts, done my Malaysian Studies exam. Why do we have to stay back until 5 to do it??? Not enough that we have classes from 8 to 4... not to mention that we still have to adjust back to college hours... (nearly zzzz in class...that's me. Voted Jigglypuff's victim last year)

Really tired. And HUNGRY.

No comments: