Wednesday, August 1, 2007

7 strange facts/habits about me

Tagged by Paul from UGS.

1. Easily bored. When watching movies I tend to look at my watch (not once, not twice, but at least five times) to see when the movie is going to end. And when I read books I usually start at the beginning, and jump to the back.

2. Impatient. I get extremely impatient all the time. Unless I'm in a good mood.

3. My face don't reflect my feelings? Once when I was sad my classmate thought I was angry. And when I was depressed the same classmate thought I was sad. Is my face really that bad???!!!

4. Lost my marbles. I'm a little weird in some ways. Like telling un-understandable jokes and laughing at not-so-funny things. And doing weird things.

5. Live in my own world. Half the time half of my brain is wandering around. Like the time I sat for my mid-year. After one and a half hour I realised I didn't know what I was doing. And there's only 1/2 hour left to finish the paper!!

6. Psycho-analyst. I like to analyse things. Dissect them into facts and them rebuild them into hypotheses, which I then test out. That's why I'm so curious about things. I have this great hunger to know everything and anything. Well, except for things that do not interest me. So far one of my hypotheseses worked - how to gain power and popularity.

7. I want to be a girl? Sounds weird, but true. Right now I'm a tomboy, not a real girl. Too rough to be one. I want to be the helpless one, the pretty one. Not someone that runs herself ragged taking care of others. I need time-out! Or better, a boyfriend.

3 comments:

heLeNa said...

my dear you are a great gurl! wat ever habits u have u r still a nice girl k? don't forget that! and i bet you will find a nice bf who can take care of u well hehe :)

little girl said...

-_-"

Bet you you will find one first lah Lena...
Anyway good luck for your trials! Haha I finish the whole thing d :)

kVys2o0o said...

you seem to me to be a girl than a tomboy like many friends I've la!~ haha! don't worry la :D Perhaps, a little change of clothing? haha! :P