Thursday, August 30, 2007

Merdeka eve!

Today Taylor's had a flag-raising ceremony. All the students attended it. We were given flags which we waved while singing patriotic songs. It was quite fun, seeing the students enjoy themselves.
Traditional clothes to celebrate!!! =3

Many thanks to Jia Yi!!!! She treated me at Peppercorn Cafe for my birthday =D She's really nice... when she's not evil...heheheh

Bad luck today!!! My favorite pair of platform shoes spoiled!!! Argh!! I really, really heart those shoes! It's not branded and it's pretty cheap, but I liked the design and the extra height it gave me. So I went to the cobbler opposite Taylor's (he's next to 7-11, which is a blessing, since my shoes totally gave way when I reached him). At first only one of the shoes was spoiled, but then he pointed out that the other is almost spoiled as well!!! But he managed to fix it, although I don't think the shoes will last any longer. *sob* My favourite shoes!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The worse thing that could happen to females is...when they lack money!!! I went to Taipan to buy some wire, and then I went into the clothes boutique to look at the latest fashions. A pretty green blouse caught my eye. Unfortunately.... I brought too little money! So I could only look at it...

Tomorrow is Malaysia's 50th Merdeka celebrations! And then, on Saturday... my 17th birthday!!! Woohoo!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the..... *big swt*
when you meant by "She's really nice... when she's not evil"....

sounds like more to the insult part~~~~~~~

grrr.....lolx...

anyway... happy birthday!!

p/s: you must fetch me one day!!!!!! XD