Friday, August 10, 2007

My life is so packed. This week there was the Moral presentations by E4 and E5. Then the Creative Writing exam for English. Then it was the deadline for the Moral project to be handed up. Haiz. And then next week there's the English tutorial and more exams. Life as a SAM student is very hard, more so if you're in the March Intake. After several days of reminding our Spec Maths lecturer that we have 4 bloody weeks left to cover the last 5 chapters he finally realised the seriousness of the situation. I don't think we have the time now to finish the chapters and REVISE for trials.

So we have MYOB Accounting exam today. The class was in jitters over how to key in certain entries for Depreciation and Amortisation. The test started at 2.15pm, and we had until 4pm to finish the test. Due to my desperation-for-movies-syndrome I kept telling myself "Reg, you must finish fast. You must finish before 3.30pm so that you can catch the bus to Pyramid". So came about my fastest record for doing MYOB Accounting: 1 HOUR. Finished at 3.15pm, printed my work and high-tailed out of there way before any of my classmates even finished. Bay was going to watch Rush Hour 3 at 3.20 pm, but somehow because of certain factors *ahemtingyuahemtgvahem* me and Kein Yip didn't watch the movie. So we decided to watch Die Hard 4.0, but sadly the only screening was at 11.25pm. In the end watched The Invisible. I think by the end of it I wanted the movie to be invisible as well. Americans just destroy any movies they remade. Just look at The Ring. Anyway I bet the original Swedish version of The Invisible was way better. Europeans make very sad, touching movies on life. I remember watching L'enfants, a French movie on a flight once and I cried. It was about a boy and a girl who when small kept challenging each other until they grew up. They were best friends and yet rivals. It wasn't until they were married to other people that they realised they love each other.

Today in Moral class E5 showed their movie. Kenny, congratulations on the good editing you did. It was a very good movie for an amateur :P I will forever remember Gerard and Lim as the gay couple, playing hide-and-seek and dancing around trees. And the part where they were doing *something* behind the wall. OMG, it was more gay than my class' presentation. You have to watch it to really understand what I said. And then you will laugh like I did :D

No comments: