Friday, August 3, 2007

Almost forgot it is already AUGUST... 3 months to the SAM exam, 2 months to trial, 1 month to Hari Merdeka and my birthday. Oh yeah. my calender is totally packed :(

Yesterday we my class entered the lecture theater for Moral we saw...
A CONDOM BOX. First thing that came into our minds was... WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING WITH CONDOMS??? Hello, you just don't simply see condom boxes lying around, especially not in school/college... Then my loco classmates play with it lah. One of my classmates told me that the condoms are the Glow-In-The-Dark variety... based on the picture of the Halloween pumpkin on the box. Sheesh. It wasn't until later Kein Yip told me it was for an AIDS presentation...

Today my LAN teacher went off happily to Penang. Taylors organised a staff trip to Penang. Sadly none of my teachers went. When Mrs Soh, our Econs teacher came in, I asked "Teacher teacher, why never go to Penang?"

Mrs Soh: I'm from Penang. I don't have to go there, I can become their tour guide already.

Later Lean See told me, "Wah teacher's english so good one. Somemore come from Penang..." Then Jia Yi said "Hahah if not sure she cannot find job d mah!"

Since dear Sharifah our LAN teacher didn't come our class practised for next week's sketch. E3 did some sketch on bullying already, E5 is preparing their movie. And so E4, with all its crazy and perverted students decided to do...

SEPET meets BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

Well, to tell the truth, we decided to do Sepet. But when we started casting, we ended up casting
2 GUYS as Jason the vcd peddler and Orked the Malay girl/guy. I cant wait to see Sharifah's face when we present it!! ^.^

Extra Accounts class today for MYOB. I wanted to skip, but then the teacher sure will notice I'm missing. So in the end, resigned to my fate, I went for it. 2-4pm in the computer lab, typing furiously into the computer. Finished in one hour. Then taught the girl sitting next to me how to key in her data. Haiz. If I know I could finish the stupid accounts in one hour I would have been able to run off and watch movie. Sadly I was too late. Bloody. And tomorrow still got extra Accounts class, but this time we jump to Bank Recon and continue MYOB later. Gah! Annoying annoying annoying....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought our lan teacher is ms Shafinaz?? lol......

little girl said...

Bah

Forgot her name liau :P