Thursday, August 2, 2007

We learned something new in English today: Journal for Creative Writing. For the CW component journal is another way of being 'creative'. Sadly, I'm not a creative person. The narrative I wrote on a gangster for CW totally sucks. The teacher commented that it sounded like I plagiarized it from 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' series. Thing is, I don't even read Chicken Soup!

So for our class work Pn Zaidah, our English teacher had us listen to Black-Eyed Peas' Where is the Love? since she was already bored of our last class works (watching Bend It Like Beckham, reading Samphire and Lamb To The Slaughter and the songs Luca by Suzanne and 18 & Life by Skid Row). After listening to the music and seeing the music video of it she told us to write a journal based on the song's message.

I based my journal on 'war'. And then I decided to take on the persona of a...7 year old kid.



So for the last hour of my college day I was thinking like a 7 year old. So much that I acted like a childish, annoying girl until I snapped out of it. Phew...

No comments: