Thursday, August 16, 2007

with my group members
/end tutorial

zomg my results reached my house today. Jia Yi also got hers as well, and then she called me.

JY: OMG the results arrived!!!! Did yours came????
Reg: Duh. My house is just 1km away from yours.
JY: No!!!! Intercept it! Hide it!
Reg: *lol*

My dad was really understanding... he always is anyway. He didn't mind my not-so-good results considering that I did better than average this time. I doubt my mom would be so forgiving. I mean, last sem she saw the C on my report and blew her top. Now with 2 Cs, what will she say??

The Statistics project is really bad. Even with three brains and one no-brainer working on it we can't get the answers to the questions. Even our much-vaunted RM460 GCs are useless without our knowledge.

Mr Woon waltzed into class today, proclaiming that we would do something fun. That 'something fun' turned out to be today's lesson, Bezier curves. The equation for it is ridiculously long. Thank god we won't have to prove it. Just writing out the unsimplified equation can take up 1/8 of a page. Well anyway at least now we can draw 'ears' on our calculators :P

Mr Woon-alicious (and his trademark mole!)

No comments: