Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm soo jealous!!!! So many people have seen Secret and said many good things about the show... I want to watch it as well! But no one wants to accompany me T.T Everyone seems so busy even though for some of us it's a holiday week right now. I haven't seen mot of my friends this week. Most of my classmates have went back to their hometown, and the rest of my friends are busy. It's just so boring....

Evan Almighty has just came out last week, the same time as Secret. I heard it's funny, but I'll reserve my opinions for when I actually see it. Last year I saw Bruce Almighty, the prequel to Evan Almighty. It wasn't really that funny (or I have high standards) but it was okay. At least the Malaysian censor board didn't decide to cut any scenes or to ban the movie.

Just to make this post seem long...I have put up the lyrics for Suki? Kirai? Suki!!! (Love? Hate? Love!) by Kugimiya Rie. This song is the Ending Song for Zero's Familiar: The Two Knights. This song is quite funny, because it's so contradictory....LOL

Be right here! Close to me
Always, always look at me at all times
You looked away, didn’t you?
At other girls
I’ll punish those who are wavering and insolent
Don’t touch! Because I won’t listen to excuses
Touch me…because I’m tired… Hey, lend me your shoulder

chorus:
I love you, it’s a lie
I hate you, that’s a lie, too
Nay nay nay, it’s useless, it’s a misunderstanding
So I won’t say, “I love you”
Non Non Non, because I absolutely won’t forgive you
If you go to somewhere else

But the truth is, I want to be by your side more than anyone else
Let’s go take a walk in chains of love!
Listen up! To what I say
I finally explode; who? Who? Did you get close to?!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not in love with you
But I’m worried; why? Why? Even though it’s nothing

Don’t kiss! Because I won’t KISS you again
Kiss me… A non-ritual KISS… What does it taste like?

[chorus]

Yeah the truth is, because you’re more precious to me than anyone else
Endure the whip of love!

Don’t touch! Because I won’t listen to excuses
Touch me… When it’s tough…hold my hand tightly

[chorus]

Yeah I don’t want to be apart from you even for just a second
Follow the laws of love!

No comments: