Tuesday, July 31, 2007

PROFIT!!

Yay! Our stall was a success!

We earned 1.7k, which exceeded our expectations (we thought we could only get 1k).

We had lecturers from SAM, ICPU and the LAN. Too bad Mr Karamjeet from CAL didn't come; if not we could make another hundred :( Mr Krieshler from Student Services also sat at our machine... and then all the staff came and tried dunking him :) Damn he's popular... so popular that we probably made rm100+++ from him :D Mr Munin our mentor also attracted the students... haha you could see the cameras clicking and students lining up. Since it was for charity I paid rm10 to dunk my Spec Maths lecturer, Mr Woon. Haha dunked him once...now just pray he don't sabotage my exam results :P

Students also sat on the machine... some students put their friends on and then dunk them... one girl wearing skirt got dunked...and then her skirt flew up! o.O In between the lecturers my classmates sat on the machine... 4 guys, 5 girls. I also sat... the moment I got up... my class lined up! They're willing to pay money to see me dunked lol. In the end kena dunked 5 times!!! Soaking wet when I got out...drip drip drip

But it was so fun! Hahaa and it did give my classmates a chance to dunk me :P

PS: Today I sat with Ee Wei and Ee Ann in the library. I have known Ee Ann for a few years and I know Ee Wei by name. I always thought that Ee Wei was the quiet type, studious and so on...you know lah. Then today as I was talking to her... And then she told me I said something bad about someone! *gasp* I seriously don't remember, but apparently it took place in 5E when I was talking to Wei Vern...and the worst thing is I don't remember saying it and that 'someone' was from 5E!!!! OMG!!!! Ee Wei is so cruel! Behind her innocent silent outside she is evil inside! I was so mortified and yet I couldn't help laughing...OMG THIS IS SO SICK!

No comments: