Sunday, July 22, 2007

*sigh..............*
Exam in less than 2 days... I still go online... seriously I have no sense of what's right or wrong. Spec Math guarantee fail already, English and Maths if can get A I am lucky, Accounts if never get A can go kill myself, Economics... if don't get C... (fill in the blank).

Ish get back my Economics Common Test 3 paper, I feel so sad... I just ngam ngam pass... got 10/20, or 50%. Like that sure my end-year marks kantoi already. And just when my mom said if i do well for my mid-year she will give me a present... there goes the present out of the window. Considered lucky if I don't get grounded and retain the rights to watch TV and go online.

Tuesday is Math and English...oklah not too bad... at least 2 medium papers together, not 2 super-hard papers.... Wednesday Economics... one of the cruelest Arts paper around... Thursday... the devil paper, Friday... relax :)...
Economics... very confusing... 2 hours to write an essay, do 3 short-answer questions (SAQ), 25 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and 2 extended response questions... When you sit for the paper... you have NO TIME to think... just write and write until your hand drop off. If you stop writing/go to sleep/go to toilet/smile at the teacher... you are either super-smart, cool, or just plain crazy.

Anyway... good luck to all SAM March Intake 2007 students... Let's try our best to be the best... Let's beat all those SAM January students...heheheh...

No comments: