Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nothing much to say. Been a long boring week.

Economics research to be handed in tomorrow. Hopefully Kah Loon and me can finish it in time >.<

Exam countdown begins NOW. Four and a half days left to my extremely important mid-year. This could make or break my social life until I sit for the SACE T.T

I never realized until I entered college how busy secondary school was. In secondary school, we students could do as many as 10 subjects at once, with the result that we get stressed out when the exam season arrives. Now that I'm only taking 5 subjects, it's such a joy that I don't have to worry so much about being able to cram. However, since it's so important to achieve good grades for this coming mid-year, I find myself worrying more than I ever did for my previous exams. Not to mention that just doing homework takes up alot of my time that I only have weekends to study...which I don't since weekends are my lazy period xP

Ah...feeling sleepy all the time now. Lack of sleep is one of my major problems. Getting 5 to 6 hours of sleep a night is not enough for me... I end up moving about like a zombie in the morning. At least I don't snap at people anymore and have lost the cranky mood... Recently I even feel dizzy in school....ouch. I'll be glad once my SACE is over and I can finally sleep in peace...zzz

2 comments:

kVys2o0o said...

lolx! I was so relieved that I handed in my Econ assignment and Legal research paper 2day!

Contrary to my friends who stayed up late or til morning to finish their assignments, I finished my econ and legal last nite at lib. I slept at 11pm haha.. these days really slept early :P

My secondary sch life was busier than what I've nw.. therefore, I fell nth :P haha! Good luck in your mid term... say goodbye to your starbucks :P

little girl said...

Haiz... you never study enough for your econs wei... if not i can drink starbucks now :P

Sleep at 1 to finish the Econs...edit edit edit until the essays were so short... luckily now finish d can go study for mid yr :D