Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lazy to update.

So now I'm doing it.

1. Kinda studying for the mid-year (if you count doing hw as studying).
2. Trying to source for 29 YELLOW pocket files for the ESL project.
3. Trying to dig up at least rm50 from my classmates (they OWE me RM30!!! aRGH! stupid class fund always empty).
4. Making more friends amongst my ex-schoolmates.
5. Trying to budget.
6. Make myself study!!! (and do homework, and finish projects, and do more homework, and read my Econs...)
7. Trying to get my mom to agree to me taking driving lessons.
8. Get more sleep (omg, i sleep in class, my reputation also gone d... T.T)

7 comments:

Tze Lun said...

There's something I don't quite understand.

You're presumably 17, and you're in college already?

little girl said...

Mmm.... yup you got that correct.
I'll be turning 17 in 2 months :)

kVys2o0o said...

someone being smart ma :P Enter college at the age of 16! -_-" I'm so old!~ almost 19 :(

little girl said...

19??? Not 18???

kVys2o0o said...

almost 19 in 7 months :P

little girl said...

Jan/Feb baby?

Tze Lun said...

Oh...must be due to the PTS thing. I forgot about that.