Thursday, July 12, 2007

So STRESSED today.

Last night I didn't have much sleep, due to the fact that today I have to hand up my English project. Managed to finish it on time, but lacked sleep. I'm surprised I actually lasted the whole day without falling asleep in class.

Since the mid-year is in 1 1/2 weeks, the teachers are all asking us to do revision. How could we do revision with all the projects we have to do? First there was the English project (now complete), and tomorrow we're starting a one week Economics research paper. Anyway, the Math, Accounts and Econs lecturers all gave us the past mid-year papers. Thanks to that, I had to run all over college and to the photostat shops just to have all this things photostated so that we could study. Not to mention that I had to squeeze my classmates for money, as the money in the class fund is too little to support all this photostating. They complain so much!!! When I am doing all the running and the carrying!!! Today's bill came up to RM 150! Now the class owes me money - again.

The English teacher had me collect all the projects today. I was just supposed to wait til 3.30pm, after which I could go home... but 2 of my cmates had went back to finish their projects, and DIDN'T COME BACK TO HAND IT UP!!! Finally they handed it up at 4.15pm.... after making me WAIT for one hour!!! Argh I'm so stressed now...

This past few days have been very hectic. I had to study for my Economics test, which I'm sure I've now flunked, and then later complete my project, ALL IN THE SAME WEEK. Not to mention revising for the mid year. And then came that Spec Math shocker. This stress made me EMO... I'm starting to have mood swings again... plus I'm trying to forget someone...and my mom keep pressuring me... I just feel so tired... one moment happy, and then suddenly one moment sad...I need to have an outlet to release all this stress...too bad my best friend sit in Inti... lucky for her, or else she's gonna be so fed-up with me...WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME???

I have to go out this Friday. Or else I'd just fall straight into DEPRESSION.

1 comment:

kVys2o0o said...

Owkkay... when you were at library asking me "you havent finish your esl?" you showed that you have finished everything! haha!

I managed to finish my ESL that day at 8.30pm at library :D stress free that day :P

Stress is something that our mind creates. Instead of feeling stress, you can actually control your stress by writing down all the things you have to do, and allocate your time for it. Tell yourself all the positive things, like you're able to do something or can finish something on time.

I find something wrong with your delegation of work. Why are yout the only one doin everything; photostating, collecting money etc?

You have to delegate your work to your classmates, my friend! That's not the way of being a class representative if you have all the things by your own! When I was a class monitor, I actually feel nothing as I delegated most of my jobs. I had 4 assistants; 1 main asst, 1 decoration and photostating, 1 treasurer!

Manage your work well my friend...