Sunday, July 15, 2007

Watched Harry Potter 5 on Friday, with Hon Fu, Bryan and Simon. I must say, the THX cinema really rocks. Big screen, nice sound effects... Unfortunately the movie was boring. I yawned when the movie ended. Even without reading the book I knew that plenty of scenes had been cut out. The movie seems to be missing scenes, as one scene just jumped to another without any connection >.<
Went back to school on Saturday, for the Library AGM. Meet alot of old friends there. Their reaction were...funny, to say the least.
Jen Chong's reaction

Roshni's reaction

It was just so hilarious xP. Jen Chong thought I changed alot. Roshni wanted some 'advice'. xP

Meet so many old schoolmates there; Susan, Bryan, Hon Fu, Jen Chong... old seniors; James, Jia Ying, Jia Xing... juniors; Roshni, Carmen, Adrian & Adriel, Shin Ying... teachers; Pn Loh, Pn Tan, Pn Chow... and the Library Angels; Mrs Wong. It was so nostalgic. How I miss school and all my friends there!

Edit: WTH, my pictures disappeared. Reupload again...
Edit2: Due to some *ahem* misunderstanding, I've reuploaded the BRAND NEW COLOR pictures...

5 comments:

kVys2o0o said...

haha! I watched yesterday wif UGSers... you yawned.. I yawned and fall aslp at least 5 times!! hahaha!

little girl said...

LOL you wasted RMxxx!!! I only waste RM5!!! :p

Tze Lun said...

RM5?! Where did you get such cheap tickets?

little girl said...

lol Summit. THX cinema to boot! :P

Tze Lun said...

RM5 cinema tickets is unheard of in KL! Not even in my hometown. Way cool.

I was puzzled by the pictures, this time with colour. I was thinking "I swear they didn't have colour last time!" until I read your note.