Sunday, September 30, 2007

At 7am Friday morning I was pinching myself to stay awake. By 10.10am I was wide awake and grinning happily. Economics by then had just ended. FREEDOM!

So I watched Hairspray.
The dancing and singing were quite cool. Not that the songs were anything to scream about. But the dancing was nice. Sometimes I wish our generation dances. Not hip-hop, but dances like ballroom and american styles.

That is a picture of Edna Turnblad and Tracy Turnblad. Edna is played by John Travolta. No, they didnt just put him especially in a fat suit and women's clothes for this show. Apparently in every Hairspray play Mrs Turnblad is played by a guy. Don't ask me why. When Travolta appeared on-screen I was like "So that's him." But my friend was aghast.
Look at how much Hairspray they need for those hairdo!
Amanda Bynes also acted in this show. Personally, I used to think that she would make a lousy actress or something. But she wasn't too bad in Hairspray. But with her hairdo and her wide eyes she could pass for a barbie doll. And she sucks lollipops during the whole show.

Well, Hairspray wasnt too bad on the whole. Except that it was boring in some parts. But tolerable.
Hairspray pollution! Ackkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

No comments: