Saturday, September 1, 2007

To celebrate... my parents brought me to TGI Friday's on Merdeka day!!!!! I haven't been there since I was a small kid... We had the set meals from TGI Friday's.
Chicken Parmesan Tortilla

Ultimate Margharita - complete with alcohol!!! =3
The waiters are dressed in traditional clothes. This waiter has at least 7 flags in his songkok!!!

There was dessert as well, but unfortunately before I could snap photos of it it was already under attack! We had Cookies n' Cream and a Mocha Pie. Delicious! :P

Then to end Merdeka Day... I did something illegal! haha... and while I was doing it... a police patrol car came! I nearly panicked!!! But luckily they didn't notice anything! LOL

So today is really my birthday. I can't believe how fast 17 years has gone by. I still remember being a small toddler in tadika. Haiz...how fast time goes by! Hard to believe that I'm now in college, a 17-year-old girl, finally a class rep, and still stinking in her studies.

I finally saw Secret today! It is good...but I wouldn't go so far to say I cried while watching it. The ending was a bit of a letdown, but I really enjoyed hearing the music throughout the movie. It makes me feel that I should have been more diligent in playing the piano...

I'm celebrating again tomorrow in my hometown... Together with my cousins and other family members. To Jia Yi and Kenny, thanks for treating me! To all those who wished me a Happy Birthday, thank you for remembering! :D

No comments: