Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bang: a cant term. Widely used in group E4, SAM, Taylor's University College. Means to insult or to be insulted.
- Regina's Definition Dictionary

Yes, I got 'banged' today. It's all my fault, really. Mr Munin had told us to bring our common test papers to check our marks. I just plain forgot. Just like the other 80% of the class. So Mr M went around asking the students why they didn't bring. And in typical Mr M fashion he banged them. After that he showed us our total internal assessment marks. He gave a lot of comments, ranging from our poor performance to an analysis of our marks. He peppered his lecture with more shots at several students. When he came to me he said "Regina, what do you think about your class?"
Me: Dunnolah. I dont think. (This response was designed to evade the question, as well as lighten the mood)
Mr M: So you don't think? Tell me, when do you actually think?
Me: I'd have to think to answer that question, right?
Mr M: Yeah. So you dont think during the exams? *sarcastic*
Me: (smiling) Yup! I dont think during the exam. I just do it.
Mr M: What...
Shawn: Aiyoh, like that she must be very smart-lah!
Me: (thinks)*If I was that smart I would've gotten an A for trials*

je vous déteste mais je vous aime


No comments: