Friday, September 21, 2007

Phew! One down, four more to go. What am I talking about? Well, SAM Trials have arrived. The trials are important for us, mostly because a chunk of our internal marks are from the trials. Just thinking of the trials make me nauseous. I havent really been studying for it, so now I'm praying hard that I dont do too badly for it.

MPH is the biggest and coldest exam venue around. However, even though I stole my bro's thick jacket for today I didn't even wear it. I suppose it's because I dont feel very cold. But when our mentor (also the head of the Math dept.) announced that there was 10mins left I started to feel very, very cold. My hands wouldn't stop shaking. Is it nerves, or something else? Or maybe because my mind had flown away during the exam it ignored the fact that my body was cold the previous 3 hours? Yes, my mind do wander a lot during exams. Basically, I do my exam papers with half a brain while the other half dreams away. Almost as if a part of me is detached during the exam.

1 comment:

kVys2o0o said...

hahahaha...! didn't study for it and hope to do well -_-"

Really can happy go lucky ah you! still can see you on9 at library! -_-"

haha.. I didn't feel cold dis morning as I was SWEATING... rushing to the venue... then later after 1.5 hours, damn cold.. haha.. and you said you not cold. mine in classroom eh!

anyway, wish you all the best!