Saturday, September 8, 2007

Okay...this is one of those 'tag' things, except that I didn't get tagged. But it loked interesting, so I thought I might as well do it ... with some modifications, of course =P

Seven favourite songs of all time
1. Sound of Music - Julie Andrews
2. Manana Me Voy - Lagarillo Amarillo
3. I Say Yes - ICHIKO
4. Songs by B'z
5. Some songs by Shiina Ringo
6. La La Love Song - BoA
7. Angel To Me - The Click Five

Seven favourite books/movies
1. Blue Castle - L M Montgomery
2. Ogre Ogre - Piers Anthony
3. General Sector - James White
4. Boy Meets Girl - Meg Cabot
5. Sound of Music
6. Friday's Child - Georgette Heyer
7. Some other books/movies of which I cant think of right now

Seven things I do away from public
1. Sing
2. Cry
3. Bath
4. Emo
5. Whatever people do when they're away from public

Seven things I'll make you wish you didnt do if you did
1. Make me cry
2. Try to make me feel guilty
3. Never listen to me
4. Never trust in me
5. Try to ignore me
6. Treat me like I'm nothing
7. Make me angry

Seven things I will not do even if it kills me
1. Smoke
2. Drugs
3. Be vegetarian
4. Be a doctor
5. Platis surgery, unless there's a really good reason
6. Kill
7. Suicide

Seven things to be done before I die
1. Write my will
2. Have sex
3. Travel the world
4. Be popular
5. Find someone who loves me as much as I loves him
6. Go on a roller coaster ride ( one of those heart thumping, terrifying ones)
7. Be rich

Anyone who wants to do this can do it. It's bothersome to tag people.

No comments: