Thursday, September 27, 2007

One more paper to go. Economics is the last paper in the whole trials. So that means that the science students end earlier than us business students. It's sad to see that they end earlier... while we suffer another day.

Since today I didn't have any paper, I slept in. What a wonderful feeling!!! You see, despite having holidays and weekends I never really had the chance to sleep in. In the holidays I usually wake up by 6 or 7 am and go to college.... to do my homework. And I'm always up by 7.30am on Saturdays. Sundays are the only time I sleep in, where I wake up by 9am. So even though today I woke up at 7.30am, I really felt happy! Especially since for the past week I had to wake up at 5.30am for my morning trial papers. Anyway, even though there's no trial paper today I went to college. Main idea is to study Economics, but in the end I studied nothing. Haiz.

I met Ee Ann and Ee Wei in the library today. They had just finished their last paper, Physics. I let Ee Ann listen to a song by Weird Al, Don't Download This Song. She cracked up at it and listened to a few more songs by him. Then she said "Hey! He has a good voice! Is he cute?"
Me: Why?
Ee Ann: Because if he is then I'll like him
Me: I dunno. But what if he turns out to be a fat, short guy, with pimples over his face and is a person who digs his nose in public?
The ever optimistic Ee Ann didn't even hear me. "I'm sure he's not so bad lah."
So anyway being highly curious she immediately logged on to a computer and searched up his pictures.
Me: So how does he look?
Ee Ann: Cheh. Not cute also.
Me: Told ya he could be fat and short.
Ee Ann: It's not that lah. In his pictures he poses as things like pirates. Oh well, he writes all those crazy kind of songs, so no wonder he's a bit crazy as well.
Me: Haha. Who knows? Maybe he's actually in an asylum, writing all these songs from there.
Ee Wei: Haha. Very true.
But anyway Ee Ann still want his songs.

Well, people, wish me luck for my final paper.

No comments: