Thursday, May 24, 2007

(Un)Lucky Girl...

Why the weird title? Because I'm feeling fatalistic, I guess. I'm constanly reminded all the time of how clumsy and careless I am, especially on the roads. Nobody knows how many times I've been on the brink of being a red stain on the road. If it wasn't for my friends (as they keep saying!), I'd be run over by a car, or a van, or a motorbike or some other high-speed object. Which would be actually quite true, as nowadays I seem to space out half the time.

The scariest incident I ever had was when I was bicycling on the main road. I misjudged the speed and distance of the oncoming car, and almost got hit. Luckily, nothing happened, although the driver did glare at me >.<

Well, I guess if one day you see my name in the obituary section of TheStar, or notice that I'm not at the bus stop waiting for the bus to college, then you'll know what happened. Just look out for a bright stain on the road, the last living memory of me.

PS: touch wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: