Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Truth of Reality

It hurts. The sadness of being alone even though surrounded by a crowd of people. The pain of not being understood. The loneliness of being left out by others. How could the world be so cruel? The flame that is my heart flickers. It is smothered by these feelings of loneliness, of sadness, of pain. How do I heal myself? When I do not know myself at all. I feel like I am falling deeper and deeper into a black hole...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have changed. Made myself into something acceptable in other people's eyes. Why is it that I can't be myself? Must I always hide behind a mask? To be a puppet in this game of Life?

Reality is unreal. Life is just a fantasy, an illusion created. We are our own in our dreams, dreaming of our life. I await the time when this glass breaks, and I am released of my prison.

Until then... I shall endure this loneliness. Smile for the sake of others. Endure as my heart bleeds. Until the day I can be saved.

White Destiny
I'll reach out my hand freely to grasp destiny
There's no decided tomorrow
Even being quiet, I know that our meeting on that day wasn't by chance
In your distant eyes, I felt eternity
As the cold wind shines through the beautiful fading sunset
I just barely hear your soft voice
It hurts so much not being alone in my heart that my soul is made passionate
The proof that my feelings are alive starts from my belief
I'll be reborn as a new me in this sky that spreads into the endless future
I'll show you the snow of happiness falling all over the world, while holding your hand
The flower petals drifting in the water are chasing the distant moon
Farther than the dreams I used to see
On this journey full of unpleasant things, I gaze up at the blue sky alone
I don't want to lose because of being weak
The warm love and the future that I was searching for
Are with my feelings inside my heart
If I can only do one thing, even if I'm puzzled I want to grant this wish
That my beautiful heart will fall down and pile up over someone like snow
I'm confused, but I don't regret a thing. If we lead each other, I won't be afraid
At the touch of your hand on my sleeping form, I awaken

No comments: