Thursday, May 24, 2007

Terrible Thursday

The one day of the week when my depression, tiredness and emotional health hits rock bottom. Everything that has accumulated from Mon to Wed hits me on Thursday. The only silver lining in this depressive cloud is to look forward to the weekend and a chance to go out.

The Sun newspaper was blaring out about the Pirates of the Carribean 3 today.(Pirata del Caribe) I can't wait to watch it, and Shrek 3, when it comes out next week. Maybe I should do a movie marathon...

Is it possible to sneak out of one's own house? My mom has fastened her eagle (and evil) eyes on me. No going out unless my homework is done, until I tell her the 5W's (Who, What, Where, When, Why) of any trip. Sigh. It's at this time I really wish I was back in Spain. At least I could just walk out of the house.

This depression is really hitting me. I really should sleep it off or take anti-depressants before I start thinking of jumping off the building...

No comments: