Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friday Nite Out

Finally managed to go out!!! Woot! Went bowling (played free cause I'm a Taylor's student!!! xP) watched Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End and then went to Kim Gary's for dinner. By the time I went home it was already 10.30 O.o

Bay was a really good host (Thx for the great night!!), saw Ting Yu's gf (such a sweet gurl), and tried to understand all teh Chinese talk that everybody was tossing around. Besides Bay and Ting Yu, the only other people I know were Ji Yung and So Gee (ex-classmates) and Loh. Not bad for an impromptu trip without any of my girlfriends xO.

Pirates 3 was kinda fun. Not bad if you watch it once, but by the second time I would start sleeping and by the third time I'd be shouting at the screen. The plot was still fuzzy, with double and triple and quadruple and...and...(ran out of words) dealings. Love Johnny Depp!! My No. 1 fav actor (he was soo cool in Chocolat and Edward Scissorshand).

About next Saturday's trip, so far JC and Mei Kim have confirmed. Please confirm with me by Tuesday, Steph, Kuan Leong, Ting Yu and Ji Yung. Anybody else interested in going please sms me or write in teh shoutbox.

Details:
Date: Saturday 2 June 2007
Place: Pyramid or Summit (for those who can't go far)
Time: 12.30pm (???)
Activities: Lunch and watch Shrek 3 (any other plans, feel welcome to add in)
RSVP

No comments: