Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Fever

Went totally crazy today. Woke up early in the morning to watch anime. Then read some papers. Then watched more anime. Cheated at Spider Solitaire. In the end I finally got bored of the comp as I just wanted to download more anime/manga.

And where is the crazy part, you say?

Answer: I was literally running about my house, dancing about and singing Japanese songs while strumming some invisible guitar. The songs were Romantic Summer, the ED of Seto no Hanayome and Raison d'etre and Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~, the Claymore OP and ED. Pity my poor parents who had to put up with my screeching rendition of Danzai no Hana. Love teh songs though. It perfectly suits my mood and feelings.

Finally I gave up trying to read books and started sms-ing my friends. Invited 4 people for badminton, ended up with 3, including me. Me and Wei Vern played half-heartedly and laughed a lot. We saw Mandy at the park. Then Ken Hon came. Things started getting serious as the shuttlecock and jokes were tossed over the net. It was a 2 on 1 game, and it ended with Wei Vern whacking me with her racquet. Now my arm hurts like hell x(

The english version of the songs. Note that only half of each song is shown.

Raison d’etre
Ahh, traversing over many nights,
Frozen dreams and fading tears.
Woe me, woe me, love me!
I cannot love anyone,
But I hate myself, too.
I still don't see the end after walking this far,
Dragging along the memories of the past.
What color will this body be tainted by?
I search for that answer.

Danzai no Hana
My heart, still inside your memories
My body, not worth searching for
Once again, someone will be crying somewhere today
In order to live on with a cold smile on their face
Hanging on to things I cannot lose
I stand right here even now
Unwithering flowers are beautiful
Blossoming with determined thoughts inside of them
The guilty sky filled with torn clouds
I embraced this never-ending grief

Ah, how lovely. The sadness of this songs taints my pitiful soul.

And now to negate this negativity, I give you Romantic Summer in video...

No comments: