Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Firefox Problems

That's the message that popped up whenever I tried to access Blogger.com. Finally I used IE and the result is that I'm writing this post to all of you ghostly viewers out there. I know that I promised to post late Monday afternoon, but I was too lazy...(zzzzz)

It's Wednesday now, and half the week is gone. I'm getting more and more depressed, and rather harrassed. I think it's because I didn't do any activities last week, ie sports, or games, or going out. I've undergone a 180-degree change since last year, and all I wanna do is to go out with my friends at least once a week, no matter how small the activity. Although this wish is probably going to backfire on me in June when my class goes on their class trip (Gunung Nuang, 13 hours to the peak).

Concerning the blog, I will stick up some links and put up a shoutbox. When I feel like it. If I feel like it. Or maybe not.

No comments: