Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate/love the rain. I like it when after a hot day, a drizzle cools down the stifling heat. I like listening to heavy rains when I'm all nice and warm in my house, when I'm on the verge of dozing off. But I don't like it when I have to go out in it.

It's been raining for two days. Heavy rains. Yesterday wasn't too bad. It didn't rain when I went out to lunch, nor when I left college. But when I woke up to the heavy pitter-patter of the rains this morning I almost gave up. I don't want to go to college! I thought to myself. The idea of squishing my way through rain puddles while holding my umbrella, with strong winds blowing, was unattractive at the least. After brushing my teeth, I started to put on my clothes...then took them off and put on my pajamas back. I went back to sleep under the warmth of my comforter.

Fortunately (or unfortunately), the rains stopped by 6.45am. So I dragged myself out of bed again and prepared for college. But of course it rained again when I was in college. Now as I write this it has stopped. Who's gonna bet me that it will rain again tonight?

No comments: