Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Same old, same old. Nothing much to blog about. The only interesting thing happening was that I spend the whole of last week and this week exploring the food shops. So far, I've visited Coffee Cabana, Noodle Station, Lisa Spaghetti, and Tuna Twist. And today I went to Uncle Sing with Mandy, Ee Ann, Su Yen, Lye Wan and Shawn. New friends, new environment.

Hari Raya is coming up! Haha, a 4 day holiday for us students to celebrate. How nice! College is getting boring with all the past-year final exam papers. And the stress of calculating internal marks and praying that we'll do well enough to enter into our desired universities. I hope that when I do enter university I will still keep contact with my friends. This year has been one of the best in my life, with my newfound freedom and new friends and meetings with old friends. And entertainments.

Well, anyway...Selamat Hari Raya to all who celebrates it!

No comments: