Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been feeling down and depressed the whole week... My emotions were on a rollercoaster. I'll be happy one minute, and then sad and moody the other minute. My thoughts keep swinging from one extreme to another. I need to learn to make up my mind, and to release myself from my wishful thinking. It leads nowhere and destroys my soul.

Today I was in a better mood. Until my mother called, that is. She called in the middle of my Economics class, and of course I couldn't answer. Then after class was over I saw "You have 3 missed calls" message on my hp. I panicked (obviously) and called back. The first thing she said was "Oi my friend told me her daughter got her trial results already. Where is YOURS???" Shit. I never told her my results, first of all because she always thinks that my results are bad (of course it's bad, but actually my results are average). Then I had to tell her my results. Sooner or later I had to anyway, so might as well get over it now.

My second shock came at around 3pm. I attended a briefing on "Under 18 students - how to apply for a visa to study in Aust". After going through a long list on how to apply for a visa (includes getting a health screening, getting and staying with a guardian, blah blah blah) came the shock... Only SOME Unis accept under 18 students. wth? So I cannot study in Aust?

Luckily today I had some entertainment plans to make up for my disappointment. I went with Alyssa/Su Yen and Sean to Pyramid. My first time seeing the brand new, upgraded with new wing Pyramid. Not much really, since most of it is under renovation for the new shops moving in soon. The shops in the new wing were upper-end shops, like Mark and Spencer. Since we arrived too late for the 4.20pm screening of 'I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" we went to the arcade and played, then had dinner at Manhattan Fish Market. Then we went in to watch IPYCAL. I thought it wouldnt be nice, since some bad reviews came out about it. But it was hilarious. Totally omg-funny. Although some of the jokes are a bit too harsh...But good. And now I feel much better. Thanks, Su Yen and Sean.

No comments: