Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grr... the flu has got me. Not the swine flu ( i hope) but a common flu, most probably due to stress. Sigh. So many things happening, and so much to do. Just because you don't see me doing anything does not mean I don't do anything. I run around a lot to get things settled, and if you don't do your share of the work, fine. But don't start accusing me of not doing anything. Thank you to everyone who have been very supportive, I appreciate it :)

Anyway, Cafe is almost here!! Our charity event of the year is almost upon us, with one week left to go. IH will be a grand place comenext Saturday, with replicas of the Wonders of the World, and pictures of the wonders as well. Ushers will be in traditional costumes, and there'll be alcohol in free flow. Tickets are $75 a head, but if you can't make it...... then come for our........

CAFE PREVIEW
Cafe International 2009 ~ Wonders of the World
Venue: Dimmicks Dining Hall, International House
Date: 7th May 2009
Time: 8pm

Australian Gold Coin entry. There'll be games and prizes up for grabs. Experience the performances without paying cutthroat prices!

No comments: