Friday, April 24, 2009

Went out for dinner at Pacific Cafe for roasted meats with Lionel, Dominique and SY. Came back in time to see that Scholar's Dinner was just over, and found out Heng Lin got the Sundarason award. Congratulations!! Should've tried out for the scholarships, since i'm a 'well-rounded' person hehe.

One more mid-sem exam to go, and then I can relax for a wee bit until Introductory Econometrics assignment comes in!! Cafe is in two weeks, and the acts I'm in are not even remotely perfect yet. Not telling what I'm in yet :P but you'll all know soon enough. Thankfully Raffle is going well. Despite my concerns about the lack of prizes before Easter the parents have been really supportive and donated stuff. It's nice to know despite all my stumblings Raffle is doing fine, and even Vong said it looks okay (but he isn't in IH anymore, so he wouldn't know much, anyway). Anyway, support us by buying a Raffle ticket!! The prizes are awesomely good (hehe of course, personally went with Yi Jien to pick them out, and thanks to the shop managers and staff for their help!!) Hopefully there'll be no more hiccups on the way, and then I can breathe easy once I start calculating the profit >3

Have to apply for internships soon, and fast. Crossing my fingers in the hope that I fit what the companies are looking for!

No comments: