Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy (belated) New Year!

Nothing much over the last few weeks. Mostly I've been going around with Stephanie, shopping for Xmas presents. We went all over the place, although mostly to Pyramid (
what can I say? it's the nearest...). We did make an excursion to Sungai Wang (my first time there). The food court there trumps AsiaCafe in terms of entertainment and prices. There were many big, flat screen tvs all over the place, showing a variety of channels (Jackie Chan on one, football on another). Sungai Wang wasn't all it was said to be, although the variety of goods sold there impressed me.


Korean lunchbox

Besides that I met up with some of my classmates from Taylors. We were the girls who mostly sat in front of class, with a little tinge of nerdism surrounding us. We were pretty sarcastic to each other, but it was more funny than hurtful. The three of us met up at Pyramid (...again) although Lean See wasn't there as she couldn't get a bus ticket from Penang. Went to 3JC and then walked around window shopping.
Look at the sparks between them!They made up long enough for me to take a picture...
My schedule has been pretty much booked for the weekends now. This weekend I'll be spending a night at Shing Yun's house, head to Sogo the next day with her and then go for the E4 class reunion at night. Next weekend will be the Melb uni pre-departure orientation at KLCC, and maybe a gathering.

E4 reunion: 7pm, Chillies at 1U. Contact me to confirm attendance. Please help to inform/remind your fellow classmates!

To Steph, Loh, Soo Gee, and whoever else who reads this who knows Bay, he's coming back on the 16th. And he wants a gathering. Contact me for the details.

No comments: