Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Vanity Fair

With not many things to occupy my time, I have been eating, sleeping, playing and.... shopping. I've gotten some new clothes, including jeans and a new prom dress as well as working clothes, at big discounts (we're talking 50% to 70% here :P)

This year seems like a good year for footwear for me :D Look what I've got this year:

Slippers with butterfly deco from Colleen, 1 Utama

White sandals from Carlo Rino, Sunway Pyramid

Black and White sandals in different sizes from Bata, Subang Parade

Heeled slippers from Bata, Subang Parade


Nice or not??? I was practically jumping in glee when I found the white sandals in Bata. I bought a pair very similar to that before in Bata more than a year ago. I really loved the versatility of the sandals, but sadly, it was really worn out by now. So I was really excited that I managed to find a replica of it again. And since the slippers there were so cheap I just bought everything I liked. It all came up to RM50 for 3 pairs, which seriously is a bargain. Luckily I managed to find my size for the sandals I bought there, as it was all last pairs or in super big or super small sizes. I'm still so excited from managing to find slippers and sandals I really like at such a cheap price as well! I'm not really a fan of Bata because their designs are not to my taste, but these were really nice. Shows how lucky I am in finding such beautiful things, all in one shop :P

I haven't worn those sandals yet as I could not bear to wear it. The first two pairs were bought during my winter break a few months ago, and I did not want to bring it to Aussie with me as I won't have a chance to wear it there. In Melbourne I'm used to walking wherever I want to go (especially to uni) so wearing those sandals would be a waste, as they would break from the harsh treatment. But next year I'll definitely bring some back with me, since they're so versatile (formal wear and casual wear in one!).

No comments: