Saturday, December 1, 2007

The weather is like hot hot hot. Every minute I'm out in the sun drains my energy. I am never good in hot weather. I'm the type of person called the 'puteri lilin' - someone who cannot stand the heat. And yet I loved the weather when I came back to Malaysia after my student exchange. Spain was really really cold and to feel the heat again after two months of constant freezing was really nice. Until now.

Ok, actually this afternoon's 'exercise' made me really hate the hot weather. I was shopping with my mom in Giant. From 10am to 3pm we were there. 5 hours! My mom filled two shopping carts full while I ran around getting ingredients for my pasta and lasagna. When we were at the register I had to unload everything in the carts to the conveyor belt and then the packaged stuff back into the carts. Haih. By myself, too, since my mom ran off to do some other stuff. Then I had to unload everything again into the car, and once back home from the car to the house. Very very tiring I tell you.

Nothing much going on. Can't believe that 2 weeks has passed since my finals were over. It feels more like 2 months. So far I've watched 30don and Stardust and went walking around Pyramid. This week I'm going to work a little. The money should be useful for my Christmas shopping. Now I better make up a list.

No comments: