Sunday, December 16, 2007

Genting Highlands

This happened a few days ago. Bryan had planned a trip to Genting and called us to go. (Who is us, you wonder? Soon you will find out) Since Bryan wanted to beat any existing traffic jams in the morning we had to leave our homes early in the morning. We reached KL Sentral by 7.15am and met up with Priscilla and Keith there. Then we took the earliest shuttle bus to Genting (which was at 8 am) and then continued our journey up by skyway.
I found out something: Bryan is afraid of heights. Hee hee ^^
Misty after a downpour.
~Steph and Regina~
Hon Fu and Bryan
Having fun are we?

Posiiiinnnnnnnnng!
Priscilla
Round and round and round and round... @.@
Miniature Genting!
Posaaaaaaaaaaaa!

We took the Corkscrew twice, the go-kart and assorted other rides. Although I couldn't bring myself to try the Solero Shot and the Superman - which, in my opinion, would make me ultra-sick. I mean, even the Teacups make me dizzy. And I thought this ride was only for the kids. But Steph and Bryan loved this ride so much that they went 3 times on it!!! Once is enough for me, as it is much much more scarier than the Corkscrew. Seriously.

One thing I hate about Genting - the inflated prices!!! Food up there is like x2 the price of food down here in the lowlands. But the trip itself was enjoyable.
The Genting Experience

We caught the last bus back at 8.30pm. Not that we wanted to, but because all the other earlier buses were fully booked. Well, at least we had the whole bus to ourselves, with all the seats we wanted. We bid goodbye to Priscilla at KL Sentral and went back to Subang by KTM. To round off that night we went to the mamak at USJ 2, where we ate satay and kerepok lekor with cheese. Only arrived home at 12midnight. Whew, what a tiring day~

No comments: