Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Great. The last day of the finals, and this have to happen to me. Here I am, miserably sick. Unable to celebrate the end of finals in style. I have a headache that's making me dizzy. I can't seem to focus at all. I feel like retching. And.... I'm having a slight fever. This is so not cool.

I watched 30 Days of Night today. Before my sickness hit me. Sitting there, watching the screen. Thinking how dumb the characters are. How warped the timeline is (Hello, 10 days pass so suddenly, but 3 days takes forever to go through?). It was okay though. Josh Hartnett looks so cute. A little like Tom Cruise though. But really cute. As expected, not much horror. But blood and gore aplenty. But the ending...it was creepy. Bluek. I stumbled out of the cinema, dizzy.

We decided to go TGIF. Unfortunately....the place wasn't open yet. So sad. But good for my wallet though. Even a set meal is at least rm35. But it comes with appetizer, main course, and a scrumptious dessert. Doesn't matter. Tony Roma's is a few hours away. My mind is beset with the images, the taste of food. After I finished my Accounting paper with time to spare I doodled on the scrap paper. The first thing I drew was... a pastry. Oh to sink my teeth into one!

But at least the finals is over. Plenty of time to do things I want. Go on the internet. Watch movies. Play around. Driving practical. Sleep. Read. Oh, the joy~

But wait. No one is free to teman me. Nooooooooooooooooo!

Oh, the horror.

No comments: