Friday, November 16, 2007

Feeling rather down these days. Haih. And it's not because of my hormones either. Usually I get depressed when the time-of-the-month-thingy arrives, but not this time. Just plain depressed. And over some stupid guy. I think it's true what people say: Love and hate comes together. This is the first time I felt so strongly for someone. I guess only one thing can cure it. Distance. Out of sight, out of mind. That's going to be easy, since college is now over. I'll probably never see him again. Well, at least now I know what those people who write in to agony columns mean about unrequited love. I used to think they were stupid for waiting for someone for years. Wait...they are stupid. Remind me never to follow their way. Pining is dumb.

The finals probably had a hand in making me emo too. The thought of not doing so well in the finals is unthinkable. I badly want those As. Not sure why, though. Maybe it's my kiasu attitude coming up again. Oh well, kiasu-ness is good, as long it's in moderation.

I am a real lazy person. Three whole days to study my Spec Math and yet I didn't. Instead I was reading some new books in my house. Simon the Coldhearted by Georgette Heyer and The Mammoth Book of Science Fiction. Not to mention I went through Blue Castle (L.M. Montgomery) again in one sitting.

So that's how I wasted Wednesday. On Thursday I went to the library. Then came back in the evening and entertained my absent brother's best friend, Timothy. These kids sure grow fast. I used to remember him as a small boy, shorter than me. Now he's taller than me. Sigh. It really makes me feel short.

Thursday night. Cram study. Rushing through the past-year papers, then updating my formula sheet. Ended up having my mom shouting at me "Why never study earlier hah?????"

Anyway now Spec Math is over. And there's one last paper left. Then freedom!!! After the last paper I'm going to do all the things I want. My driving practical, movies with my best friends, gatherings, shopping.... Oh and the class farewell party. That's not to be missed.

This is one jumbled post. If you read until here, congratulations for not losing your patience.

No comments: