Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gyaaaah! 7 days of house arrest, aka self quarantine. All in the name of not passing a little harmless flu around....

I'm back in Malaysia!! Flew in on Saturday morning and am now braving the sweltering heat. The air-con in my room must hate me, the remote died in my hand as I tried to turn it on. Brought back the usual assortment of cookies, chocolate and sweets. And also with 3 bottles of wine, a red, a white and a Chandon!! LOL my cousin remarked that he drinks up all the wine anyway, so the wine I buy have to pass his inspection.

So far, since I'm under the "quarantine", I just go online and surf the net. And also download massive amounts of manga to read. Need to clear the backlog of mangas waiting for me. Can't be bothered to download and watch anime anymore. Next sem, I'll just join the anime club and watch it from there. Besides, he's there too, so I can kill two birds with one stone :D

I've been reading this food blog a few days before I got back, and boy, did I develop cravings!! After all the posts on dim sums and xiao long baos, I went to Camy's Shanghai Dumplings and had my fix there. Steamed pork dumplings, xiao long bao and hot pork noodle - delicious! Came to less than $20 for 2 people. Probably one of the cheapest places in Melbourne to stuff yourself silly.

My msian number will be open starting tomorrow - it's the same old number. If you don't know the number, MSN or YM me or leave a comment and I'll give it to you!

Oh, and looking for people to go to DaiCon!! I'm really intent on going to Minori Chihara's concert and seeing all the anime figurines there! If anyone is interested, call me! Details are as follows:

Venue: MMU Cyberjaya, Putrajaya
Date: 11-12 July
Time: 10am-6pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hyqmirceu www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com rvstvssbm [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsdiscountsale.com]louis vuitton handbags cheap[/url] mnxsnskcr
clerlfyyh www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com zkuqeaabu [url=http://www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbags.com]louis vuitton handbag[/url] vxvtdwhqc
omxjkkgac www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbag.com qnboteffm [url=http://www.newdiscountlouisvuittonhandbag.com]loui vuitton handbags[/url] clzzpvora
fyfaenwyw www.louisvuittononsaleshoes.com rzacyugym [url=http://www.louisvuittononsaleshoes.com]louis vuitton handbags uk[/url] vskzlpuoi
drluumtga www.louisvuittonhandbagson-sale.com jtrpjljfw [url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagson-sale.com]discount louis vuitton[/url] hveyalsfp