Monday, February 25, 2008

So here's the pictures of the college I stay in =)
My round, "nuke silo" building, Scheps
The laundry room
The locks and keys in IH
Bed + study table
Sink + wardrobe
The kitchenette at every floor
Part of the gardens
The dining hall
Some of the games offered

Orientation for us 'freshers' started last saturday and will continue until this sunday. For starters we learned the Fresher's Dance, which was pretty cool. Last sunday, we had a party at night called the 'Poor Taste Party'. Earlier in the afternoon we were brought to a second hand shop to buy the worst outfits we ever saw. At the party...
Cross-dressers?
Charlie, one of the organisers and me
The organisers

Tonight we had a cocktail party as well. The difference to yesterday's party was that instead of dressing in bad clothes we had to wear semi-formal to formal clothes and there was alcohol around. Too bad though, I'm still underage and banned from drinking =(
Cocktail party

Tomorrow I'll have to go to uni for further orientation and to collect my timetable. It's a 10 minute walk from IH to MU with windy weather. COLD!

No comments: