Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh no, my blog's collecting dust! *blows*

Yups, it's the case of the Lazy Syndrome. The sickness where bloggers (like me!) are just too lazy and unmotivated to update their blogs. Ok, so now for the updates~

Jan 21, celebrated Wei Vern's birthday at Pyramid. Met her at 4pm and went shopping before the rest came XD. Ken and Kein Yip came at 6.30pm when me and Vern were buying J.Cos. After wondering why some other people seem not to be coming (meeting time was 6pm, but you-know-lah, MRT Malaysian Rubber Time) went and called them. Ended up JC and Mandy came late whilst the rest never even show muka. See la, my planning skills suck :(

Jan 24, Jia Yi's birthday. How not to know la, this girl constantly give hints that her birthday coming.. :P So I went and belanja her at Secret Recipe. While talking we saw a reallllllly outdated ad for Enchanted. Ah so kesian, if I knew she hasn't watched yet I would've asked her to watch it with me (I havent watched yet). But I thought she watched d.. T__T

Jan 25, saw Sweeney Todd. Wanted to eat sushi but 2 guys ffk'ed on me (too little people, how to eat?). Hahah Sweeney Todd was a bloodfest. The whole show was gray black and white except for the red red blood. Been waiting a long time to see this show. Johnny Depp is my one and only fav. actor since I was a kid. And who isnt curious after reading the synopsis? Ok, I admit, I wanted to see the human meat pies. KY came along to enjoy the bloodfest (this guy is like some blood and gore magnet).

Jan 27, went to Novotel KL. It's some hotel at the Golden Triangle KL. There was a briefing by the U for students. Managed to get alot of info (like what to bring and so on). Of course, my real target was to see who is going to the same U as me :D. I saw some of my classmates from E4 (they're going too! wee!) . Vern Ming, Ming Chin and Shawn. Joyce, Jenny, Yi Jien, Hui Wen from Seafield is also going. In fact, so many people are going (and all the good students too!) that I'm starting to feel quite dumb. Saw Fiona also from my joint Econs class with E3.

Jan 28, I got my new laptop!!! It's a Compaq and specs include 1.8ghz processor, 2gb RAM and 14" screen. Hahahah damn cool. But since I got a freedos one (empty laptop, no OS), I had XP installed. Then had to dl and install all sorts of programs (adobe, nero, winzip, winrar, itunes..)

That's pretty much all, I'll update another time. Oh, and February is just hours away!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such articles. I love to read blogs like that. Just add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the sneakers were approximately 310 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the boots are around 350 pounds on every page. But for all I found this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that exact model. The prices as regards the shoes are about 320 dollars on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?